Sunday 6 September 2015

Washi Tape Sign!

I was walking through Michael's grabbing a few things when I came across wooden letters that were 80% OFF!! Score!! So i bought an S (my last name initial), some washi tape (a variety of designs), yule string and a burlap flower hair clip and went to work! I purchased all my materials from michael's/ dollarama ( I found some more black and white Elmers masking tape there). 

With my letter choice going horizontal was the best choice for me. So i began by putting various pieces of washi tape on my 'S', leaving about a half an inch on the ends to wrap on the back.. Here are some pictures!


After many pieces, I ended up with this.


After adding the hair clip and some yule...
My finished product!!



Leave a comment of your washi tape/ letter creations!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment